The real Carlsberg.
Carlsberg Camping was founded ''Pinselørdag'' 1963 on the earth Carlsberg. ''Carlsberg gården'' was initiated in 1845 and was complety done in 1848.
The name comes from ''Valdermars slot'' barron Carl Frederik Juel-Brockldorff (1839-1900).
Carls and berg (the word comes from German, berg meaning mountain first seen in 1675) therefrom the name Carlsberg.
Carlsberg Camping lays ca. 65 meters above the sea with a fantastic view over the sea of Southfynen.
''carlsberg gården'' got bought by Palle Jørgensen in 1961 and he started Carlsberg Camping in the ''pinse'' in 1963. In 1996 Yvonne and Steen took over Carlsberg Camping.
Carlsberg (beer brand) asked us Febuary 12th 1990 to not use the name Carlsberg because the had registred the name in 1927.
At April 5th 1990 the dropped the case.